Hi, Jeff here from Penny Stock Egghead Review .org! And you are about to read my uncensored review of what I thought after trying out Nathan Gold’s new Penny Stock Egghead stock pick newsletter. Be advised, though, that I plan to describe the product in detail… covering both the good and the bad points, so if that’s not for you then you should probably leave now.
By the way, this is just a Penny Stock Egghead Review…
Penny Stock Egghead Review
In order to give you all an honest and full review, I signed up for Penny Stock Egghead and received my first newsletter the other week. Basically, you pay a flat one-time fee and receive access to at least one hot penny stock investment pick every Thursday or Friday. (The penny stock advice comes out near the end of the week to give you time to research before the market opens on Monday.)
All-in-all I was pleasantly surprised with the first newsletter I received from Nathan prior to writing this Penny Stock Egghead Review. At first I was expecting the newsletter to be something along the lines of “Hey, pick this stock. Bye.” But actually, the newsletter was five pages long and prefaced the penny stock advice with a lengthy explanation of the evidence of why Nathan’s pick was a winner.
Penny Stock Egghead Review – The Specifics
The first newsletter I received began with a very entertaining story about the fashion industry. My first thought was “What? Did I sign up for the wrong newsletter? Why am I reading about female fashion?!” But then Nathan transitioned into talking about penny stocks by stating that his pick for the week was a fashion designer who’s bikini line had just been featured in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition. Specifically, he recommended Inca Designs, Inc. (IDGI) claiming that it was the penny stock to buy before the market opened again on Tuesday (that Monday was a holiday).
Well… you can see the results of his pick below. On Thursday when his newsletter was released IDGI was trading at $0.0085 per share. On Friday the price rose slightly to around $0.009 per share. On Tuesday, the stock rose to $0.014 per share – approximately a 50% increase in value!
Nathan Gold’s words…
“I think my new stock pick, Inca Designs Inc. (Ticker Symbol: IDGI) is a situation that has the potential to put a lot of money in your pockets, mainly because of these four words…
SPORTS ILLUSTRATED SWIMSUIT ISSUE”
As you can see, a small investment of $500 on Thursday would have resulted in approximately a $250 profit on Tuesday. It’s impossible to know if these results will be typical every week, but the first newsletter I received certainly showed impressive results.
So getting down to the good and bad points of the product…
Penny Stock Egghead Review – The Bad Points…
- The newsletter provides a stock pick and supporting evidence, but beginners will not learn HOW to pick the best penny stocks… Nathan always does that for you. (Less chance to become an expert yourself.)
- Penny stocks require an additional investment of around $100 or more to see any real returns on your investment… If you don’t buy shares, you can’t sell them later!
- Penny stocks involve risk. Nathan seems to know his stuff, but nobody’s perfect!
Alright, now the good points…
- Nathan Gold is a recognized expert in penny stock analysis and has advised some top CEOs in the past.
- So far in my experience, he has been right on his penny stock advice almost 90% of the time… if this continues then there are chances to really make some cash over the coming weeks.
- Nathan provides evidence and analysis of his penny stock pick so that you aren’t “left in the dark” but you actually KNOW WHY you should buy his pick ASAP.
- Penny stocks are AFFORDABLE… That’s why they are called “penny stocks” after all! Most of the time you can buy shares for around $0.01 or less, and the absolute maximum price is $5 per share. So, if you lose one week, you should not have suffered any significant loss.
- Nathan Gold offers a 60-Day Money Back Guarantee on your trust in his penny stock abilities. (This refund is also backed up by his payment processor as well, which has a “no questions asked” refund policy to make sure you are completely protected).
Penny Stock Egghead Review – My Conclusion
Out of all the penny stock reviews I have written on different products, Nathan Gold’s Penny Stock Egghead is definitely one of the best I have seen. Up to now, most of the penny stock systems have involved a lot of hype and claims that even beginners could learn to pick the best penny stocks in no time flat.
The reality is that YOU NEED EXPERT ADVICE when investing in this volatile market, and Nathan really seems to be an expert in this field. Investing in penny stocks involves some risk and is definitely not for everyone… But ALL IN ALL, this Penny Stock Egghead Review gives Nathan Gold’s system a thumbs up.
Penny Stock Egghead Review – Jeff